via your vagus nerve
In this training, Dr. Marco Ruggiero explains how it is possible to promote detoxification through the vagus nerve. You will learn about vagus nerve stimulation, the interstitium, and a natural means of detoxification. This has proven to be incredibly helpful to patients at Sophia Health Institute with chronic illnesses, such as Lyme Disease.
Learn more about the decades of research behind:Sophia FLOW Detoxifying Cream
Lecture Topic Timestamp
Lecture Topic Timestamp
- 2:50 Targeting a pathway for detoxification through the interstitium.
- 3:16 The vagus nerve is involved in a large number of chronic conditions.
- 5:57 Rheumatoid Arthritis study showed significant improvement
- 7:07 The Connection between Vagus and Lyme.
- 9:23 A potential adjuvant to behavioral therapy for autism and neurodevelopmental disorders.
- 12:26 A novel approach emerges without electrical devices using the interstitium.
- 14:15 Research indicates that the interstitial fluid and lymph system are sites where disease mechanisms arise or develop.
- 17:19 A new approach is developed based on the Ruggiero-Klinghardt Protocol.
- 29:45 Slides of the vagus nerve in a Lyme patient indicate inflammation that reveals functional chronic imbalance.
- 31:10 Slides demonstrate the effects of transdermal delivery in a patient with Lyme who has impaired venous return and lymphatic drainage from the brain.
- 38:22 Slides are shared of two patients with chronic Lyme, brain fog, and symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- 41:35 A novel approach through the interstitium targets human endogenous retroviruses.
- 49:30 Viewer questions are answered.
Lymphatic congestion is very often the foundation for chronic or viral infectious stress. Sophia Flow™ Cream is a powerful lymphatic detoxifying cream, used transdermally to support the immune system.
This cream is based on decades of most advanced research on the human microbiome and its master role in human well-being by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and Dr. Christine Schaffner.
Sophia Flow™ Cream has been developed to maximize the effects of the microbiologically- enhanced molecules and contains vegetable oil naturally rich in oleic acid, the active principle of olive oil whose benefits have been known for millennia and sunflower phospholipids rich in phosphatidylcholine, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane where it plays a key role in cellular signaling.